This is the worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 18 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world. As “a picture tells a thousand words”, our developers have all this and more for you in over 2200 graphically rich, specially designed slides to help you grasp complex security concepts in depth which will be presented to you in 5 day hands on class by our Certified Instructor.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
Who Should Attend
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.
CEH v9 Course – Certified Ethical Hacker
- Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3: Scanning Networks
- Module 4: Enumeration
- Module 5: System Hacking
- Module 6: Malware Threats
- Module 7: Sniffing
- Module 8: Social Engineering
- Module 9: Denial of Service
- Module 10: Session Hijacking
- Module 11: Hacking Webservers
- Module 12: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 13: SQL Injection
- Module 14: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 15: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 16: Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Module 17: Cloud Computing
- Module 18: Cryptography