A few weeks ago, EC-Council officially announced the release of the 10th version of the CHFI program, Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator.
This new version of the CHFI will provide participants with an in-depth knowledge of digital forensics, presenting a detailed and methodological approach to digital forensics and evidence analysis, which also revolves around the Dark Web, IoT and Cloud Forensics.
The tools and techniques covered in this program will prepare the learner to conduct digital investigations using cutting edge digital forensics technologies.
- Dark web Forensics
- IOT Forensics
- Cloud Forensics (AWS and Azure)
- New techniques (anti-forensics, Windows Shellbags, Analyzing LNK Files and Jump Lists)
- Latest Forensics tools (Splunk, Paraben’s E3, PhotoRec, R-Studio, KAPE and Bulk Extractor)
- 50 GB of evidence files
- +500 tools
- Investigation outcomes
What will you learn?
CHFIv10 is the first certification program to offer Dark Web and IoT Forensics modules.
- Acquire memory dumps and local storage image files of the suspect machine.
- Examine memory dumps and local storage image files for illegal activities taken place.
- Retrieve accessed emails and email attachments.
- Implement IoT Forensic methodology.
- Carry out logical and physical acquisition on an IoT device
- Retrieve potential artifacts.
- Perform client-based and cloud-based analysis on devices to discover artifacts stored on the device.
The CHFI v10 program has been redesigned and updated after a thorough investigation into current market requirements, job tasks analysis, and the recent industry focus on forensic skills.
CHFI has detailed labs for a hands-on learning experience. On average, 50% of training time is dedicated to labs, loaded on EC-Council’s CyberQ (Cyber Ranges) and it comes with an extensive number of white papers for additional reading.
Contact us at email@example.com for more info!
Maximize you career with digital forensics!