The Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) focuses on secure application software development processes. It is a, hands-on, comprehensive application security course hat will help you create a secure application software. This course encompasses security activities involved in all phases of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC): planning, creating, testing, and deploying an application.
Unlike other application security trainings, CASE goes beyond just the guidelines on secure coding practices to include secure requirement gathering, robust application design, and handling security issues in post development phases of application development.
The CASE certification exam and training program prepare application security engineers, analysts, testers, and anyone with exposure to any phase of SDLC to build secure applications that are robust enough to meet today’s challenging operational environment by focusing not just on secure coding, but much more.
This makes CASE one of the most comprehensive certifications on the market today. It’s desired by software application engineers, analysts, testers globally, and respected by hiring authorities.
Who Should Attend
The CASE training and certification is intended for:
.NET Developers with a minimum of 2 years of experience and individuals who want to become application security engineers/analysts/testers.
Individuals involved in the role of developing, testing, managing, or protecting applications
CASE.NET - Course Plan - Certified Application Security Engineer
- Module 01 : Understanding Application Security, Threats, and Attacks
- Module 02 : Security Requirements Gathering
- Module 03 : Secure Application Design and Architecture
- Module 04 : Secure Coding Practices for Input Validation
- Module 05 : Secure Coding Practices for Authentication and Authorization
- Module 06 : Secure Coding Practices for Cryptography
- Module 07 : Secure Coding Practices for Session Management
- Module 08 : Secure Coding Practices for Error Handling
- Module 09 : Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST & DAST)
- Module 10 : Secure Deployment and Maintenance