EC-Council has launched a comprehensive Certified Cloud Security Engineer (C|CSE) program to meet the demand for cloud security professionals.
This specialization equips individuals with in-demand skills associated with the cloud and will help organizations build a robust in-house cloud security team. It is a blend of both vendor neutral and vendor specific (AWS, Azure, GCP) cloud security concepts which makes it unique.
The CCSE course equips candidates with the necessary skills to protect, detect and respond to cloud security attacks through extensive modules.
It emphasizes how to design and implement governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) frameworks in cloud architecture. The CCSE program is also mapped with real-time job roles and responsabilities of cloud security professionals.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for advanced professionals, such as Cloud engineers, Network security administrators, Cybersecurity Analysts or any other role that involves network/cloud administrations.
Candidates should have knowledge in network security management and cybersecurity concepts.
Candidates shoudl have understanding of cloud computing concepts.
CCSEv1 Course – Certified Cloud Security Engineer
- Module 1: Introduction to Cloud Security
- Module 2: Platform and Infrastructure Security in Cloud
- Module 3: Application Security in Cloud
- Module 4: Data Security in Cloud
- Module 5: Operation Security in Cloud
- Module 6: Penetration Testing in Cloud
- Module 7: Incident Detection and Response in Cloud
- Module 8: Forensic Investigation in Cloud
- Module 9: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in Cloud
- Module 10: Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) in Cloud.
- Module 11: Standards, Policies, and Legal Issues in Cloud