The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v12) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need.
Since its inception in 2003, the Certified Ethical Hacker has been the absolute choice of the industry globally. It is a respected certification in the industry and is listed as a baseline certification on the United States Department of Defense Directive 8570. The C|EH exam is ANSI 17024 compliant adding credibility and value to credential members.
This course in its 12th iteration, is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This course will immerse you into a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
CEHv12 training offers a comprehensive cybersecurity program. This ethical hacking certification is based on four fundamental points: Learn, Certify, Engage and Challenge. This four phases methodology will provide you with numerous learning resources, labs, current technologies and techniques, engagement simulations, and monthly challenges to confront you with the reality of the market.
Who Should Attend
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.
CEHv12 Course – Certified Ethical Hacker
- Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 3: Scanning Networks
- Module 4: Enumeration
- Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 6: System Hacking
- Module 7: Malware Threats
- Module 8: Sniffing
- Module 9: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial of Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT and OT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography