Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator
Digital technologies are changing the face of business. As organizations rapidly embracing digital technologies such as cloud, mobile, big data and IoT, the context of digital forensics is more relevant than before. The growing number of cybercrimes has changed the role of forensics from DNA to Digital.
CHFIv9, the latest version of the program has been designed for professionals handling digital evidence while investigating cybercrimes. It is developed by an experienced panel of subject matter experts and industry specialists, and has set global standards for computer forensics best practices. In addition, it also aims at elevating the knowledge, understanding, and skill levels of in cyber security and forensics practitioners.
CHFIv9 covers detailed methodological approach to computer forensic and evidence analysis. It provides the necessary skillset for identification of intruder’s footprints and gathering necessary evidence for its prosecution. All major tools and theories used by cyber forensic industry are covered in the curriculum. The certification can fortify the applied knowledge level of anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network and digital investigations.
Who Should Attend
The CHFI program is designed for anyone interested in cyber forensics/investigations, attorneys, legal consultants, lawyers, law enforcement officers, police officers, federal/government agents, defense and military, detectives/investigators, incident response team members, information security managers, network defenders, IT professionals, IT directors/managers, system/network engineers, security analyst/consultants/auditors…
CHFI v9 Course – Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator
- Module 01: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 02: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 03: Understanding hard disks and file systems
- Module 04: Data acquisition and duplication
- Module 05: Defending anti-forensics techniques
- Module 06: Operating system forensics
- Module 07: Network forensics
- Module 08: Investigating web attacks
- Module 09: Database forensic
- Module 10: Cloud forensic
- Module 11: Malware forensic
- Module 12: Investigating email crimes
- Module 13: Mobile forensic
- Module 14: Forensic report writing and presentation