Digital technologies are changing the face of business. As organizations rapidly embracing digital technologies such as cloud, mobile, big data and IoT, the context of digital forensics is more relevant than before. The growing number of cybercrimes has changed the role of forensics from DNA to Digital.
CHFI provides its attendees with a firm grasp of digital forensics, presenting a detailed and methodological approach to digital forensics and evidence analysis that also pivots around Dark Web, IoT, and Cloud Forensics. The tools and techniques covered in this program will prepare the learner for conducting digital investigations using ground-breaking digital forensics technologies.
All major tools and theories used by cyber forensic industry are covered in the curriculum. The certification can fortify the applied knowledge level of anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network and digital investigations.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response. It will help fortify the application knowledge in digital forensics for forensic analysts, cybercrime investigators, cyber defense forensic analysts, incident responders, information technology auditors, malware analysts, security consultants, and chief security officers.
CHFI v10 Course – Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator
- Module 01: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 02: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 03: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Module 04: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 05: Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Module 06: Windows Forensics
- Module 07: Linux and Mac Forensics
- Module 08: Network Forensics
- Module 09: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 10: Dark Web Forensics
- Module 11: Database Forensics
- Module 12: Cloud Forensics
- Module 13: Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 14: Malware Forensics
- Module 15: Mobile Forensics
- Module 16: IoT Forensics