The CISSP certification is globally recognized as the gold standard for IT and security training with over 100,000 certified credential holders. It is the first designation in information security to meet the demanding criteria set by ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
Earning your CISSP will show you are a qualified professional with expertise in designing, building, and maintaining secure business environments. Your CISSP will mark you as a future leader in the information security field.
To accomplish this, we have developed study materials that will help you prepare for the large amount of content on the exam that is often called “10 miles wide and two inches deep.” Our trainers have all earned their CISSP credentials and are working professionals in the field of IT and information security.
We provide you with the tools to succeed including class materials, videos of key topics and study guides that are designed to meet the new CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) along with an experienced instructor, and study time, we feel confident you can achieve your goal of becoming a CISSP.
Training kit content
- The Official Training Material from University of Dallas
- CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide 8th Edition (Up-to-date coverage of all 8 CISSP exam domains)
- CISSP Practice Exams; 5th Edition (250+ practice exam questions covering all 8 CISSP exam domains, realistic questions with detailed answer explanations)
CISSP Course Plan - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
We’ll go through the 8 domains of CBK® - Common Body of Knowledge:
- Security and risk management
- Asset security
- Security Engineering
- Communication and network security
- Identity and access management
- Security assessment and testing
- Security operations
- Software development security