It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE).
The course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators.
The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness.
It covers the protect, detect, respond and predict approach to network security.
The Certified Network Defender v2 program has been upgraded and loaded with battle-ready ammunition to help Blue Teams defend and win the war against network breaches. Individuals and corporations looking to strengthen their Network Defense Skills will find CND v2 a must-have.
The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
Who Should Attend
This course will significantly benefit network administrators, network security administrators, network security engineer, network defense technicians, CND analyst, security analyst, security operator and anyone who involves in network operations
CNDv2 Course – Certified Network Defender
- Module 01: Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Module 02: Administrative Network Security
- Module 03: Technical Network Security
- Module 04: Network Perimeter Security
- Module 05: Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Module 06: Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Module 07: Endpoint Security-Mobile Devices
- Module 08: Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Module 09: Administrative Application Security
- Module 10: Data Security
- Module 11: Enterprise Virtual Network
- Module 12: Enterprise Virtual Network
- Module 13: Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Module 14: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 15: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 16: Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Module 17: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Module 18: Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Module 19: Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Module 20: Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence