The CPENT program teaches you how to perform an effective test in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded and defended.
If you have only been working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range will teach you to take your skills to the next level by teaching you how to pen-test IoT systems, OT systems, how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advancec binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hiden networks and also customize scripts/exploits to get into the innermost segments of the networks.
The heart of the CPENT program is all about helping you master your pen-testing skills by putting them to use on our live cyber range. The CPENT ranges were designed to be dynamic in order to give you a real-world training program, so just as targets and technology continue to change in live networks, both the CPENT practice and exam ranges will mimic this reality as our team of engineers continue to add targets and defenses throughout the CPENT course’s lifetime.
Who Should Attend
Ethical Hackers, Penetration Testers Network server administrators, Firewall Administrators, Security Testers, System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals.
CPENT Course Plan - Certified Penetration Testing Professional
- Module 1 : Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Module 2 : Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Module 3 : Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Module 4 : Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Module 5 : Network Penetration Testing Methodology - External
- Module 6 : Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Internal
- Module 7 : Network Penetration Testing - Perimeter Devices
- Module 8 : Web Application Penetration Testing
- Module 9 : Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10 : IoT Penetration Testing
- Module 11 : OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Module 12 : Cloud Penetration
- Module 13 : Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Module 14 : Report Writing and Post Testing Actions