The purpose of the CSCUv3 training program is to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets. This class will immerse students into an interactive environment where they will acquire fundamental understanding of various computer and network security threats such as identity theft, credit card fraud, online banking phishing scams, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes, sex offenders lurking online, loss of confidential information, hacking attacks and social engineering. The skills learnt from the class helps students take the necessary steps to mitigate their security exposure.
In this latest version, Labs are available including 6 modules with complete guides & challenges!
Who Should Attend
This course is specifically designed for todays' computer users who use the internet and the www extensively to work, study and play.
CSCUv3 Course – Certified Secure Computer User
- Module 01: Introduction to Security
- Module 02: Securing Operating Systems
- Module 03: Malwares and Antivirus
- Module 04: Internet Security
- Module 05: Security on Social Networking sites
- Module 06: Securing Email Communications
- Module 07: Securing Mobile Devices
- Module 08: Securing the Cloud
- Module 09: Securing Network Connections
- Module 10: Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Module 11: Securing IoT Devices and Gaming Consoles
- Module 12: Secure Remote Work