Certified SOC Analyst
The Certified SOC Analyst (CSA) program is the first step to joining a security operations center (SOC). It is engineered for current and aspiring Tier I and Tier II SOC analysts to achieve proficiency in performing entry level and intermediate level operations.
CSA is a training and credentialing program that helps the candidate acquire trending and in demand technical skills through instruction by some of the most experienced trainers in the industry. The program focuses on creating new career opportunities through extensive, meticulous knowledge with enhanced level capabilities for dynamically contributing to a SOC team.
Being an intense 3 day program, it thoroughly covers the fundamentals of SOC operations, before relaying the knowledge of log management and correlation, SIEM deployment, advanced incident detection, and incident response.
Additionally, the candidate will learn to manage various SOC processes and collaborate with CSIRT at the time of need.
Who Should Attend
This course will particularly benefit:
- SOC Analysts (Tier I and Tier II)
- Network and Security Administrators, Network and Security Engineers, Network Defense Analyst, Network Defense Technicians, Network Security Specialist, Network Security Operator, and any security professional handling network security operations
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Entry level cybersecurity professionals
- Anyone who wants to become a SOC Analyst.
CSA Course – Certified SOC Analyst
- Module 01 : Security Operations and Management
- Module 02 : Understanding Cyber Threats, IoCs, and Attack Methodology
- Module 03 : Incidents, Events, and Logging
- Module 04 : Incident Detection with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Module 05 : Enhanced Incident Detection with Threat Intelligence
- Module 06 : Incidence Response