Essential Series is a free education solution offering instructor-led and hybrid learning education courses for students and professionals alike.
With the EC-Council Essentials Series, our goal is to implement a technician track to teach students and adults of all ages baseline Cybersecurity skills across the following areas:
- Network Defense (NDE) from the CND certification
- Ethical Hacking (EHE) from the CEH certification
- Digital Forensics (DFE) from the CHFI certification
Learning resources including the eBook and video lectures will be offered as MOOC courses so cost is not a barrier to education.
Lab range upgrades will ensure learners are properly understanding the concepts and feel comfortable with range technologies leading into cyber challenges and competition pathways to continuously grow towards desired career pathways.
Who Should Attend
This course will significantly benefit high school students, college students, university students or professionals.
NDE Course – Network Defense Essentials
- Module 1: Computer Forensics Fundamentals
- Module 2: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 3: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Module 4: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 5: Defeating Anti-forensics Techniques
- Module 6: Windows Forensics
- Module 7: Linux and Mac Forensics
- Module 8: Network Forensics
- Module 9: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 10: Dark Web Forensics
- Module 11: Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 12: Malware Forensics