With the ever-increasing cyber threats, the need to best secure applications and infrastructure is increasingly in demand!
EC-Council Certified DevSecOps Engineer (E|CDE) is a comprehensive, hands-on, instructor-led DevSecOps certification program that helps professionals gain the essential skills to design, develop, and maintain secure applications and infrastructures.
The E|CDE is a perfect blend of theoretical and practical DevSecOps knowledge in your on-premises and cloud-native (AWS and Azure) environment. The program focuses on application DevSecOps and provides insight into infrastructure DevSecOps. It helps DevSecOps engineers develop and improve their knowledge and skills in securing applications in all stages of DevOps.
Who Should Attend
This program is aimed at:
- People with prior knowledge of application security,
- Application security professionals,
- DevOps engineer,
- Software engineer/tester,
- IT security professionals,
- Cybersecurity analysts.
ECDE Course plan - EC-Council Certified DevSecOps Engineer
- Module 01 : Understanding DevOps Culture
- Module 02 : Introduction to DevSecOps
- Module 03 : DevSecOps Pipeline—Plan Stage
- Module 04 : DevSecOps Pipeline—Code Stage
- Module 05 : DevSecOps Pipeline—Build and Test Stage
- Module 06 : DevSecOps Pipeline—Release and Deploy Stage
- Module 07 : DevSecOps Pipeline—Operate and Monitor Stage