Essential Series is a free education solution offering instructor-led and hybrid learning education courses for students and professionals alike.
With the EC-Council Essentials Series, our goal is to implement a technician track to teach students and adults of all ages baseline Cybersecurity skills across the following areas:
- Network Defense (NDE) from the CND certification
- Ethical Hacking (EHE) from the CEH certification
- Digital Forensics (DFE) from the CHFI certification
Learning resources including the eBook and video lectures will be offered as MOOC courses so cost is not a barrier to education.
Lab range upgrades will ensure learners are properly understanding the concepts and feel comfortable with range technologies leading into cyber challenges and competition pathways to continuously grow towards desired career pathways.
Who Should Attend
This course will significantly benefit high school students, college students, university students or professionals.
EHE Course – Ethical Hacking Essentials
- Module 1: Information Security Fundamentals
- Module 2: Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
- Module 3: Information Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Module 4: Password Cracking Techniques and Countermeasures
- Module 5: Social Engineering Techniques and Countermeasures
- Module 6: Network Level Attacks and Countermeasures
- Module 7: Web Application Attacks and Countermeasures
- Module 8: Wireless Attacks and Countermeasures
- Module 9: Mobile Attacks and Countermeasures
- Module 10: IoT and OT Attacks and Countermeasures
- Module 11: Cloud Computing Threats and Countermeasures
- Module 12: Penetration Testing Fundamentals